To Study abroad is one of the best ways to acquire global skills and enhance personal and professional opportunities
- Education Advisor- You will be allocated your own personal counsellor who will help you and your family understand all the options available to you after scrutinizing your portfolio. We provide guidance every step of the way.
- Selecting right University, Course and Country of your choice – Our experienced advisors can help you find the best course and destination that’s right for you, based on your qualification’s, work experience, course eligibility and budget. We will assist you with your research in selecting the country and study program of YOUR choice.
- Admissions and Documentation- We will be providing detailed information and advice along the way to support your course applications to the shortlisted University or college of your choice.
- Visa assistance- Applying for a visa can be complicated. We are up to date with visa policies and can guide you through the visa application process.
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Forex Assistance
- Accommodation Services
- Post Departure Services – We organize pre-departure information events to help you get ready to arrive in your new country. Our pre-departure services can help you understand what to expect in your new country, topics covering accommodation options, banking services, mobile phone services, culture, traditions and customs.
- Scholarship Assistance