Educational opportunities in Australia

auseduThere are many opportunities to study in Australia. We can help you get “admission to college” and successfully obtain your visa. Here are just some of the areas of study that are in high demand:

  • Bricklaying, Carpentry, Wall & Floor Tiling, Motor Mechanics, Cooks, Hospitality Managers, Childcare Workers, Community Workers & other diploma courses
  • University-degree courses, Post-graduate courses e.g. Masters in Engineering, Accounting, I.T., Teaching, etc.

Also with the revised Post Study Work Stream visa, it opens new windows of opportunities to stay in Australia and work following the completion of your studies.

If interested, please call us to know more!!



Recently introduced, the SC 485 visa rules have been modified to include a new “Post-Study Work Stream” visa.

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution (university only – Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree with two years of study done whilst in Australia)

It lets students work in Australia temporarily after they have completed their studies for TWO years (up to four years, depending on studies undertaken)

Post – Study Work Stream – for international students who graduate with a higher education degreefrom an Australian education university, regardless of their field of study – This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia, on or afterNovember 5, 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted usually for two years and up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the applicant’s qualification.

Call us to know more!!

Regional Sponsored Migration Visa
(subclass 187)

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers (and their families) who want to work in regional Australia.

Employees can be either overseas or temporary residents currently in Australia. Their “occupation” must be a Skill-Level 1, 2 or 3 as per Australian guidelines.

Trade occupations require a skill assessment and we will manage this with you. Non-trade occupations usually do not require a skills assessment. We will provide checklists of the documents you need, review and advise you on your paperwork and we lodge and follow up with the assessment body.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *