Ontario, a hub of many business opportunities and home to two major cities Toronto and Ottawa have invested in favour of 997 applications for the Canadian permanent residency via Express Entry from August 15, 2019, onwards.
These Express Entry candidates can be applied for the invite if their work experiences fall in the below category as well as a Comprehensive Ranking System score of 439 to 465.
The category consists of:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
As these regulations are part of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)’s Human Capital Priorities Stream, a job offer is not required. In order to be considered for the candidacy, the applicant has to submit their profile in the Express Entry pool, thereon by being eligible in the federal and provincial criteria as per the Human Capital Priorities Stream
Express Entry candidates who are invited to apply for the provincial nomination will receive an additional 600 points towards their CRS score, effectively guaranteeing an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent draw from the Express Entry pool.
With Ontario providing such opportunities to the candidate pool in the Express Entry, it would be positive not only for the candidates but also to boost the economy of the country.