Morden, Manitoba a city lying 112 km southwest of Winnipeg with a population of around 9,000 has announced a Morden Community Driven Immigration Initiative (MCDII) to identify new permanent residents under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
Successful candidates and their dependent family members will become permanent residents of Canada.
Candidates must fall within one of the following targeted occupations:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Morden immigration initiative, candidates must:
- Be between 21 and 45 years of age;
- Minimum Education – Bachelors
- IELTS test
- Be in the Express Entry Pool
- 2 years of recent work experience
- Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives, or previous employment or education);
Candidates who fulfil the above criteria will need to make an exploratory visit to Morden in order to pass the MPNP interview and seek a Nomination Letter. Using this Nomination letter, the candidate may apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC, formerly CIC) as a provincial nominee for Permanent Residency (PR).