Non Immigration Visa / Temporary Visa

Short Term Travel Visa to Australia!

If you wish to travel to Australia for a short stay, you will need to obtain a valid visa, which permits you to travel and remain in Australia for a prescribed period of time. A visa may take the form a stamp or label in a passport, or – for some travellers – can be an electronic record authorizing travel to Australia.

There are various Short Term Travel visas, which are geared towards specific visa categories; such as Business Visitor, Working Holiday Maker and Tourism. These visas allow you to gain a firsthand perspective on business opportunities available in Australia; conduct market research; meet local citizens; undertake incidental work as part of your travel; and examine, as well as experience, the Australian lifestyle.

Choose from the Short Term Travel Visas below, and find out if you are eligible to apply to travel to Australia.

Student Visa – The Overseas Student Program (OSP) allows people who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents to study in Australia. A person who would like to study under this program must obtain a Student Visa before they can commence a course of study in Australia. To be granted a Student Visa you must undertake a registered course on a full-time basis.

Working Holiday Visa – The Australian Working Holiday Program provides opportunities for people from some countries to holiday in Australia and supplement their travel funds through incidental employment.

Tourist/Visitor Visa to Australia – Are you traveling to Australia for tourism purposes or to visit family and friends? Please note: this visa is valid for multiple visits to Australia within 12 months from date of issue with a maximum stay on each visit of three months. You are not permitted to work or study during these visits.

Short Business Travel Visa – Are you traveling to Australia for business related activities, other than employment, for a stay of up to three months? Please note: this visa is valid for one visit to Australia within 12 months from the date of issue with a maximum stay of three months.

If you want to get your self check eligible for migration assessment do fill up our Migration Assessment form or contact us at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *