Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invites 703 Express Entry candidates with tech experience!!
OINP tech draws to invites candidates with work experience in one of six targeted occupations from the Express Entry pool. The most fascinating news is that the invited Express Entry candidates had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 421 and 451. This CRS requirement is the lowest in the program’s history. Hence, great opportunities are waiting for you in cities of Toronto, Ottawa and Waterloo and many other.
Why wait? Talk to us today to begin with your application @ 91-8080859638 or write to us on email id: email@example.com
The six targeted occupations are as follows:
• Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
• Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
• Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
• Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
• Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
• Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Canadian Immigration authorities continue to conduct weekly draws inviting candidates through Federal and Provincial Nomination Programs, hence let’s grab the opportunity to be a part of Canada’s Economic Recovery Development Plan !!