Short Business Travel Visa

If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia.

The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet.  Apply for an ETA visa through Australian Government systems. In the event that you provide an incorrect answer to any question asked on the site (either knowingly or unknowingly), then any ETA issued may be subject to cancellation.

To find out if you meet the basic requirements for these types of visa, contact us.

This online test is designed to instantly determine if you are eligible to migrate to Australia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *