Partner Visa

This visa is for people who want to enter Australia on the basis of their relationship with their partner. ALL partner visas require sponsorship by the partner and mandate that the partner must be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen Partner Visa Categories Onshore Visa Options Partner Visa Overview […]

Student Visa

Our education counsellors are trained to provide quality guidance to overseas students in choosing the right education provider and course best suited for their future career. We will also provide detailed information on the course best suited for seeking further visas in Australia after completing 2 years’  full time studies in Australia. Please contact us for further details.[…..]

Business Visas

Australia is keen on attracting people who have a proven record in business investment or have the experience and skills to establish a business. The Business Skills Visa category – all its subclasses – caters to people with different levels of business involvement. It caters to people who want to attend a conference, conduct business with an Australia-based organisation, make a[…..]

Family Migrants

Parents may be eligible to migrate to Australia if their child (natural, adopted or step-child) is in Australia and is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Parent Visa Categories There are currently six classes of Parent visas which fall into two major categories – non-contributory and contributory. They may also be[…..]

Short Business Travel Visa

If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia. The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet.  Apply[…..]

Tourist/Visitor Visa

You can apply for this visa if you are: Outside Australia and want to visit (genuinely) for tourism; In Australia and want to extend your stay as a visitor; Planning a short-term non-work visit; or Planning to study for less than 3 months If you lodge your application when you are in Australia, you must also be[…..]

Working Holiday Visa

There are as many as 16 visas, both permanent and temporary, that are designed for people to participate in specific professional, cultural or social activities in Australia, or to receive medical treatment in Australia. The most common of these are the Work and Holiday Visa and Working Holiday Visa; however you may speak to one of our[…..]